The Alchemist Within You
“The secrets of alchemy exist to transform mortals from a state of suffering and ignorance to a state of enlightenment and bliss.” —Deepak Chopra
“Alchemy is about penetrating the Soul of the World and discovering the treasure that has been reserved for you.”
“In alchemy, the principle that governs all things is called the Soul of the World. When you want something with your heart, that’s when you are closest to the Soul of the World. It’s always a positive force.”
“Alchemy brings spiritual perfection to the material plane.”
Consciousness Is Everything
“Everything on the face of the Earth has a soul [consciousness], whether mineral, vegetable, or animal. Everything on Earth is being continuously transformed, because the Earth is alive, and it has a soul. We are part of that soul, so we rarely recognize that it is working on us.”
“Wherever your heart is, is where you’ll find your treasure.”
“There is one great truth on this planet: whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do, when you really want something, it’s because that desire originated in the Soul of the Universe. It’s your mission on Earth [the Meaning of Life].”
“The Soul of the World is nourished by people’s happiness. To realize one’s Personal Legend [Life Purpose] is a person’s only real obligation. All things are one [It’s called Unity Consciousness].”
“When you want something, the Universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
“Intuition is the sudden immersion of the soul into the universal current of life, where histories of all people are connected, and where we are able to know everything, because it’s all written there [The Akashic Record].”
Follow The Omens.
“Never stop dreaming. Learn to recognize and follow the omens [premonitions].”
“When someone makes a decision [while following an omen], they are diving into a strong current that will carry them to places they had never dreamed of when they first made the decision.”
“There is no such thing as coincidence.”
Fear of Failure
“Your Personal Legend [Life Purpose] is what you have always wanted to accomplish. Everyone, when they are young, knows what their Personal Legend is. As time passes, a mysterious force tries to convince them that it will be impossible for them to realize their Personal Legend.”
“The world’s greatest lie is that at a certain point in our lives, we lose control [free will] of what’s happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate.”
“People are afraid to pursue their most important dreams, because they feel they don’t deserve them, or that they’ll be unable to achieve them.”
“We are afraid of losing what we have, whether it’s our life or our possessions. But this fear evaporates when we understand that our life stories and the history of the world were written by the same hand [Cosmic Consciousness].”
“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve—fear of failure.
Paulo Coelho’s insights may be summarized this way:
- The source of all knowledge and wisdom in the universe is embedded in, and transmitted by, consciousness.
- All matter has some level of consciousness and it is most highly evolved in human beings.
- Everything in the universe is meant to thrive—including you!
- There is something special in this world meant for you. Don’t let the “noise” of everyday life overshadow your ability to see it.
- A record of every thought, word, deed, and event that has ever occurred or will occur [there is no time—past, present, or future in consciousness] is recorded in an ethereal, mystical “place” called the Akashic Record, or Cosmic Consciousness. Albert Einstein referred to it as the “mind of God.”
- Just as Darwin’s evolution seeks to continuously improve physical and mental capabilities for all species, the Purpose of the Universe is to continuously evolve and enhance a stronger and more effective Consciousness Connection among all things towards “Oneness,” called Unity Consciousness.
- Physical evolution plays an important role in assisting the evolution of consciousness towards Unity Consciousness.
- This means that everything must evolve towards increasing levels of fulfillment and effectiveness.
- To do this, we must continuously increase our level of consciousness, best accomplished by meditation.
- This will help you find your Life Purpose, which is to use your natural talents to address a need in the world that brings benefits to you and to the world.
- Only two distractions can diminish your efforts in achieving your Life Purpose—the pursuit of goals that violate your personal values, and the fear of failure.
Thoughts for creating a great life for you and for others!
¹ The essence of this article is pursued in detail in Life Is Beautiful: 12 Universal Rules.
² Alchemy is much more than creating the Elixir of Life or turning lead into gold.
³ Known as the Gaia Principle.
4 The Akashic Record was discovered thousands of years ago by Wisdom Seekers from the East. Today it’s often referred to as the Akashic Field. In Sanskrit, the word Akasha means the “fifth element,” above and beyond the four fundamental elements of alchemy—fire, water, earth, and air.
5 He said, “I want to know the mind of God. The rest are just details.”